The Limitless Use of Boxes

Being a professional wildlife photographer; my work has taken me across the globe. I must have moved houses thousands of times in the last twenty years but to save space, I always threw the packing material such as cartons Melbourne.

When last week, my eight year old wanted a lot of cardboard to make a township model, I felt so bad about throwing away all those boxes! Then I sat down wondering how much productive use these boxes can be put to.

I love remodelling my house with personally crafted decor pieces, or a painting on a small wall, or a hand crafted antique looking chair. I realised if I saved these boxes, I could put them to multiple use. They can be used for a tiny little dog house, or a cat litter try or nice innovative table mats.

Thankfully I found a great website that is professional in providing the right kind of boxes for any kind of needs. To have a look at the options of boxes in Melbourne, visit http://www.abbe.com.au.

Share:

0 comments